Nectarine created a secure e-commerce site for Laser Aesthetics. It tells the story of their services with clean, precise design, and the online shop offers their full range of skincare products.
Laser Aesthetics provide medical-grade treatments by nurse therapists. Their trained vascular therapists perform laser therapy at the Bowen Centre – a convenient, modern specialist medical hospital.
Laser Aesthetics offer state-of-the-art treatment that encourages collagen production and fades redness caused by microvascular proliferation.
- fine wrinkles – our laser can stimulate skin collagen production, with a gradual skin-tightening effect
- rosy cheeks, nose, forehead – our laser will gently reduce the appearance of redness
- vascular marks, broken capillaries around the nose and forehead – our laser will help reduce these
- sun spots and other sun skin damage – our laser will gently fade sun damage
- acne scarring – our laser may improve acne scarring.laser treatment for your legs and face – watch unsightly spider veins and fine facial veins fade
- laser treatment for legs and face – watch unsightly spider veins and fine facial veins fade
- recent scars – if your scar is less than 12 months old, our laser may help reduce the redness.
Laser Aesthetics’ monthly services are also available from local clinics in Masterton and Greytown; their registered nurses travel to Wairarapa to use their portable Xeo® Cutera laser to offer the following treatments:
- Facial genesis – to help reduce fine wrinkles and encourage collagen growth on the face and decolletage, or reduce broken capillaries on the nose or forehead
- Spider vein treatment for the face or legs – the laser gently heats the veins so they collapse and eventually reduce or fade away.
- Intense Pulsed Light (IPL) for hair removal on legs, arms, underarms, face and back and treatment for sunspots, skin pigment and facial redness.
You can find out more at https://laseraesthetics.co.nz/